We believe all Bible teachings, including:
The Bible is the only true message from God and was entirely given by Him.
There is only one God, the Father, Who is One and Who made the world and has a great purpose for it.
The Holy Spirit is God’s own Power, by which He works out His own Holy Will.
Jesus is the Son of God. He is also Son of Man through being born of Mary.
Jesus overcame all temptation and died to save the lost and his followers from sin and death.
Jesus was raised from the dead by God. Later he ascended to heaven but will return.
When he returns he will raise and judge the responsible dead and give immortality to the faithful.
He will be King over the restored Kingdom of God in Israel and over the whole world.
When man dies he ceases to exist. The only hope of life is by resurrection at Christ’s return.
Belief in God’s promises about the Kingdom of God and the work of Jesus Christ is essential.
Repentance and baptism into Christ by immersion in water and daily following of Christ are all necessary for ultimate salvation.
- Not sure there exist a God
- God’s Promises
- God’s Salvation
- God’s promises to us in our suffering
- God’s Self-Revelation
- God is one
- God of gods
- Only One God
- Sayings around God
- Uniqueness of God
- Real God
- Our Father – the Lord’s Prayer
- God the Father
- Greatness of God
- Character of God
- Jehovah strength, armour and refuge
- Worshipping God
- Wrath of God
- Knowing God
- Knowing Jesus Rabboni
- Reasons that Jesus is Not God
- Trinity – the Truth about God
- Promise of the Comforter
- Jesus Christ the Messiah
- Pre-existence of Christ Jesus
- Faith – Concerning Faith and the Gospel
- Faith – Possibilities
- Truth of Faith
- My faith
- Epitome of the one faith
- Faith and works
- Faith moving mountains
- Our way of life
- God’s Hope and Our Hope
- Plain necessary food of the gospel
- Bible Basic Intro
- Biblemessage not subjective
- Biblepower to change
- Bible Word of God, inspired and infallible
- Kingdom of God – What will it be like
- Gods Hope and our hope
- Looking for blessed hope
- Israel in God’s purpose
- Chrystalised harmonious thinking
- Destination of righteous
- Miracles in our time of suffering
- Seems no future in suffering
- I serve
- Patient waiting
- Learning from suffering
- Free will and predestination
- Salvation, trust and action in Jesus #1 Suffering covered by Peace Offering (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- Salvation, trust and action in Jesus #2 What you must do
- Salvation, trust and action in Jesus #3 as a Christian (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- What we believe
Pingback: Censorship possible by a person and his organisation | Marcus' s Space
Pingback: Attackers silenced freedom of speech | Stepping Toes
Pingback: A participation in the body of Christ | Christadelphians : Belgian Ecclesia Brussel - Leuven
Pingback: Background to look at things – Messiah For All
Pingback: Concluding thought by the article series “Key to the Bible” – Belgian Ecclesia Brussel – Leuven
Pingback: How to become a Christadelphian – Belgian Ecclesia Brussel – Leuven
Pingback: Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them – Some View on the World