You . . . are taught by God to love one another.
—1 Thess. 4:9.
We give proof that we truly love our brothers when we show by words and deeds that we have deep concern for
“those related to us in the faith.” (Gal. 6:10)
As Christians, we must therefore work hard to grow in our love for God, for Bible truth, and for one another. True, we may at times have minor disagreements with fellow believers. However, what a blessing it is for all in the congregation when love motivates us to settle any differences in a loving manner!
Therefore, may we continue to have intense love for Jehovah, his Word, and our brothers. w17.05 21 ¶17-18
Afrikaans: Deur God geleer om mekaar lief te hê
Dutch / Nederlands: Elkaar Liefhebben van God geleerd
French / Français: Enseignés par Dieu à vous aimer les uns les autres
German / Deutsch: Von Gott gelehrt einander zu lieben
- Words to push and pull
- Attitude to others important for reaching them
- How we think shows through in how we act
- Always set a place in your life for the unexpected guest
- Duty of encouragement
- Encouraging one another
- For those Christians who say they are the Victim
- Christians remaining hidden not sharing the gospel
- Today’s thought “When in need of encouragement” (May 18)
- When a person looks for or has the need to Choose the Right Church
- As a small church needing encouragement
- If we endure …
- I have hope
- Never too late to start going to the right end
- The meaning of life – Finding purpose
- What We Want or Need?
- Selfishness opposite selflessness
- Responsible for what we are
- Be holy
- The Greatest of These is Love
- Love the single most powerful and necessary component in life
- Love envieth not
- Holy, Holy, Holy Is The Lord
- Word For The Day…
- Just Because
- Where’s the Power? Word’s Aren’t Enough…
- Responding Differently
- Walking the Paths of Light and Dark
- Holiday Acrimony: ‘Tis The Season
- The Gift of Presence
- “are you lonely too?” let us talk of loneliness
- I love … me
- Are We Selfish?
- Morally Immoral and Selfishly Selfless
- How to Be Less Selfish
- The Answer to Selfishness isn’t Selflessness But Love
- Better Together!
- Verse of the day 25.7.2019
- Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ
- Scripture at Sunrise 6.11.2018 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
- Be Positive, Speak Life
- Get out your feelings!
- God’s Way or the Highway- Proverbs 16
- Devotional 1/31 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13: 13
- Brotherly Love
- On Brotherly Love, Part 1
- Picture books about brotherly love – part 3
- Brotherly Love Let brotherly love continue. (Heb 13:1)
- Overbearing Brotherly Love
- When Compassion Becomes A Verb
- Encouragement Wednesday~ 07/24/19
- General Epistles
- Your Attitude Should Be…
- Philadelphia: A Kingdom Call to Brotherly Love
- Serving Beyond the Law
- He Who Hates His Brother Lives in Fear
- Giving Preference To One Another
- Honor one another above yourselves
- Fool’s Choice
- “Let Brotherly Love Continue” #1740
- Brothers who hurt us
- Pay Back or Pay Forward?
- It’s the Gospel, ….
- Solve conflicts one to one
- As Far As It Depends On You
- Awaken the Christ in Each Other
- Made One in Christ: Scripture Writing Plan June 2019